At Maine Fish Market, health and safety is ALWAYS top priority.
With extra procedures and equipment in place, and In accordance with CDC and state guidelines, we welcome our guests into our dining rooms.
A few of our safety measures include:
- Limited seating capacity
- Acrylic panels between booths
- Increased the frequency of sterilizing high-traffic touchpoints such as door handles, tables, chairs, and payment surfaces
- Spacing out seating areas
- Requiring employees to wear face coverings
- Requiring guests to wear face coverings when not seated